Grantek has selected 4IR Solutions' PharmaStack™ platform for their new cloud-based Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) for the Life Sciences Industry. By offering a new cloud-based EMS product that leverages modern advances in web and IT technologies, Grantek aims to ensure compliance and security now, and into the future. In 2021, Grantek named 4IR Solutions a Strategic Partner focused on Cloud technologies; since then we've been on a mission to simplify OT infrastructure management and increase plant floor efficiency and productivity. Grantek's CloudEMS and PharmaStack™ collaboration is a step in that direction.
CloudEMS will handle data collection, processing, alarming, and notifications, while also leveraging industry-standard communication protocols (OPC-UA, MQTT). This will be a 21 CFR Part 11 ready solution, which meets the technical requirements for regulatory compliance and uses encryption to satisfy the requirements of an "open system". CloudEMS will feature a light-weight deployment on site, allowing for better accessibility. Notifications will be sent via SMS, email or push. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
· Regulatory Compliance - CloudEMS will leverage current regulatory and industry guidance to ensure it meets today’s data integrity & cybersecurity requirements.
· Enhanced Support – Grantek’s Service & Support infrastructure will ensure that CloudEMS is always working behind the scenes.
· Peace of Mind - Grantek’s CloudEMS product will be built on a modern cloud technology stack using our current web design technologies created with Pharma 4.0 in mind.
· Look-and-Feel - CloudEMS will have a similar look-and-feel to earlier Grantek EMS offerings, but with a refreshed user experience, ensuring a seamless transition.
· Mobility - CloudEMS will be built on a mobile-responsive platform allowing access from tablets and other mobile devices.
PharmaStack™ is a curated Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for Life Science companies that uses best-in-class applications and a DevSecOps framework to deliver a secure, scalable, and fully managed solution platform for Industry 4.0. Built on the FactoryStack™ core, PharmaStack™ provides enhanced functional building blocks, data integrity policies, and documentation that enables the development of fully 21 CFR Part 11-compliant solutions.
PharmaStack Compliance Features:
· Collect and enforce signatures
· Store permitted configuration changes to a system-wide Audit Trail
· Ensure Data Integrity by enforcing Active Directory-linked Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) policies
· Leverage pre-built documentation to greatly accelerate Computer System Validation (CSV)
· Included templates and tools
Connect with an expert to learn how the PharmaStack™ platform can help boost your operation's efficiency & productivity.
For over 40 years, top manufacturers in Food & Beverage, CPG and Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals have called upon Grantek to solve their most complex business and manufacturing challenges. Grantek automates Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage manufacturing operations, including integration with business systems for seamless solutions. Grantek helps customers meet the stringent requirements and challenges of the 4th Industrial Revolution. Grantek is a system integrator and solution provider with a specialization in Smart Manufacturing solutions, Manufacturing Automation solutions, Industrial IT/Cybersecurity solutions and Manufacturing Consulting services.
About 4IR Solutions
4IR Solutions is the leading provider of cloud-based platform solutions for manufacturing to enable digitalization and embrace the Fourth Industrial Revolution. 4IR Solutions has created solutions that enable rapid adoption of Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies by manufacturers, system integrators and OEMs, while minimizing their capital expenditures and, more importantly, reducing the amount of time it takes to realize the value from those solutions.
4IR Solutions, manufacturing cloud infrastructure, simplified.
Connect with our team today to see how we can help simplify your OT infrastructure.